Sifteam Enigma2 Release 0.4.0

chewbacca

Модератор "AzBox"
Команда форума
release 0.4.0:
- fixed boot image that was not shown every time on every TV
- revert back to python 2.5, now you can use all enigma2 plugins for dreambox receivers wich do not have sources available and wich uses only python files :)
- fixed DHCP, now is working by network menu configuration
- added the option to enable DHCP also with nfs-server to load enigma2 (just change the kernel loading bootargs)
- fixed the overheading bug on date/time that caused to have always a wrong time/date
- fixed tuxtxt crashes and outputs management
- fixed the bug that causes Timezones outside of Europe not to work, always reverts back to GMT time. All times over 3+ GMT and under GMT did not work.
- spdif audio output on ipbox91hd/cuberevo250hd
- fixed subtitles on dreamtv-hd skin
- fixed aspect ratio: Pan&Scan and Pillar box settings reversed
- fixed menu selection options that were not selectable, like 8MHz bandwith selection, or many fec options
- fixed skin HD
- updated skin HD
- enabled ntfs as module
- patch for white subtitles (i don't know if this is usefull or not, but i thought it's better to have a
white subtitle with black background, just more viewable)
- fixed EPG button (now you can choose wich kind of epg list to view)
- fixed deep standby broken since 0.3.3 (do not forget to delete all wakeup timers from dgstation firmware, because if you forget it,
then the box will restart automatically!)
- added a Satellites configuration with all sat positions (if you think there's something missed you can still add yourself configuration files)
- added a Terrestrial configuration to support almost all Europe providers (inserted general europe voice,
obiously i can't add a provider for each one on the worl, so just update the file if you need a specific provider)
- fixed some other channels scan bugs
- fixed menu Network test on the "link connection" voice
- fixed positioner menu crashes
- MediaPlayer Bug with a gsod on NoneType error using subtitles
- fixed rotor using diseqc
- reboot of enigma2 now should works good
- completed the kernel version p0041 adaption
- improved a bit CI cams manager
- fixed many memory bugs that caused the player to crash (let me know if you find more bugs on playing multimedia files)
- ipkg support, as soon as sifteam will have a download for ipk files you will be able to download them from the browse plugin menu
- added by default the file /var/etc/rcS_user.sh that is called on boot, so if you want to add any kind of command to be executed on start
just put them in this file
- patch for North American satellites (let me know if you find any kind of bugs)

ATTENTION:
if you are a NA user, do not forget to change in the "/etc/init.d/rcS" file this value:
insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@50:12M:pAL:YUV:RGB;

into:
insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@60:12M:NTSC:YUV:RGB;

This is needed to let you see the boot image and to have a full working display on TV.

Ok that's all, i know there are some other bugs to be fixed, but i think there were a lot of improvement in this version and
i'm working to some new drivers so i think before using the new drivers we should test all these improvements and then see if something could be better or not

http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?dir=Enigma2 SifTeam 0.4.0/

nikomar

Профи в Сат-ТВ
release 0.4.1

ENIGMA 2 for all DGStation products:
- cuberevo-mini-fta (cuberevo-200hd)
- cuberevo-250hd (ipbox-91hd)
- cuberevo-mini (ipbox-900hd)
- cuberevo-mini2 (ipbox-910hd, cuberevo-3000hd, madtek-3000hd)
- cuberevo-2000hd
- cuberevo-9500hd (cuberevo-7000hd)
- cuberevo (ipbox-9000hd rel1 and rel2)

First boot take a little bit much more than a normal boot, so wait until you can see the bandeau bar (the one with infos on current channel) on the tv screen.

---------
HISTORY:
---------

release 0.4.1:
- fixed a bug on setting ip and dhcp on particular cases where dhcp server is off
http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?dir=Enigma2 SifTeam 0.4.1/

Navigator_ru

Пользователь
поставил во внутреннюю флеш release 0.4.1 , а где синяя панель ? засада ...

Boryans

Профи в Сат-ТВ

А разве это не для usb флешки? Для внутреннего флеша вроде с модами не выходило. Может кто подскажет для внутреннего флеша с модом PKT4.1 версию. Просто версии отличаются. Есть для юсбишной флешки, а есть для внутреннего флеша в самом ресивере.

tosat

Профи в Сат-ТВ
А зачем Вам синяя панель..?
Для эмулятора итальянцы разработали неплохой плугин

nikomar

Профи в Сат-ТВ
Enigma2 Release 0.4.2: Flash and USB

ENIGMA 2 for all DGStation products:
- cuberevo-mini-fta (cuberevo-200hd)
- cuberevo-250hd (ipbox-91hd)
- cuberevo-mini (ipbox-900hd)
- cuberevo-mini2 (ipbox-910hd, cuberevo-3000hd, madtek-3000hd)
- cuberevo-2000hd
- cuberevo-9500hd (cuberevo-7000hd)
- cuberevo (ipbox-9000hd rel1 and rel2)

First boot take a little bit much more than a normal boot, so wait until you can see the bandeau bar (the one with infos on current channel) on the tv screen.

---------
HISTORY:
---------

release 0.4.2:
- fixed the diseqc bug, one for all, on the ipbox-91hd/cuberevo-250hd, cuberevo-200hd and all models wich uses the sharp tuner
http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?dir=Enigma2 SifTeam 0.4.2/

azkr

Профи в Сат-ТВ
tosat у тебе получилось запустить софткам на этом плагине плагин я установил без проблем только каналы не открывает он или что то не так сделал был

tosat

Профи в Сат-ТВ
софткамом я не пользуюсь, на "шару" настроил - всё роботает нормально..,
может ты не установил атрибуты 755 на распакованные файлы..?

azkr

Профи в Сат-ТВ
нет я шару не пробивал пробывал софткам не получилось больше не пробывал я в курсе насчет атрибутов думал может у тебя получилось софткам запустить

Vladimir1969

Любитель Сат-ТВ
Sezam 901HD Enigma 0.4.2 и incubus Camd

Купил Sezam 901, поставил Enigmu2 SifTeam 0.4.2 для внутреннего флеша. поставил EMU manager вот тайкой вот: simple-emumanager ver.1.01.rar в нем есть ЕМU incubus Camd вроде все прописал, ну шара не кажет , уж второй день бьюсь. может кто знает в чем причина и как вылечить? Или посоветуете как по другому поставить EMU?

azkr

Профи в Сат-ТВ
я не советовал ставить сыроватая она ставил на свой 9000 почало сыпать картинку перешел на HLB обратно

Vladimir1969

Любитель Сат-ТВ
Да тоже помучавшись 3 дня с Enigma2 не завел ЕМУ с мотором вообще отказывается работать, откатился тоже на HLB, на Енигме конечно все быстрее переключается даже меню и все удобно и привычно, но пока будем ждать пока выйдет нормальный релиз.

marwin

Пользователь
я не советовал ставить сыроватая она ставил на свой 9000 почало сыпать картинку
Поставил себе во внутренний флеш вначале Sifteam 0.4.2. Тоже сыпалась картинка. Поставил версию 0.4.1 - и изображение стало лучше чем на энигме абком. Эмуль поставился EMU Manager + A.C.T Extras.

Сверху