mais

Любитель Сат-ТВ
12957700.jpg

hardaccount

Новичок
They say man is the king of nature. They blatantly lie.

Early morning, 40 minutes before the alarm.
Bladder: I need it.
Me not.
Me: I'm sleeping, leave me alone.
Me: In 40 minutes, now go to sleep.
Me: Do you understand that if I go now, I won’t fall asleep?
Me: Be a man, be patient!
Me: What kind of bastard are you, let me sleep, not goats!
*Alarm clock rings*
Me: Bitch!

*Inarticulate curses, slapping bare feet towards the toilet*
Haha, your struggle with the bladder in the early morning is all too relatable! It seems like our body's basic needs can sometimes overpower our desire for a few extra minutes of sleep. Nature has its way of asserting its dominance, reminding us that even though we may consider ourselves the "kings," we are still subject to its rules.

But hey, it's these little everyday battles that remind us of our humanness and vulnerability. It's in moments like these, when we're half-awake, dragging our feet to the bathroom while trying to remember why we're so sleepy and grumpy, that we realize life is made up of both serious and comical moments.

So, the next time your alarm rings and your bladder demands attention, take comfort in knowing that you're not alone in this hilarious and mundane struggle. After all, embracing our human quirks is what makes life interesting and worth cherishing. Here's to hoping for a smoother morning tomorrow, and may you find some moments of laughter amid the morning grogginess!

Сверху